Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Social Icons

Social Icons

Featured Posts

8 tricks to help you get back into an exercise routine

Advertisement



 Stop wearing comfortable clothes around the house.I love nothing more than lounging around in a pair of stretchy, bum-hugging yoga pants every single day, but I always find that I’m less likely to gorge on my beloved Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal if I’m wearing a pair of skinny jeans. Tape a picture of yourself to your fridge and cupboards. There’s nothing more powerful than having a picture of a hotter, trimmer version of yourself staring at you every time you reach for the Twinkies. Trust me on this one.Set a goal.Whether you want to shed those last pesky pounds of baby weight or squeeze into that new pair of skinny jeans, write your goal down on a Post-it note and stick it somewhere you’ll see it over and over and over again.. Write down everything you eat. click below to see more
source Advertisement